The first thing we have to do is copy one of the two the Backroad Raspberry images onto a micro SD card. Here is an outline of the steps:
1. Download one of the released images.
- One image is the Application Edition and it is for using Backroad Raspberry.
- The other image is the Development Edition and it has extra tools to build new features for Backroad Raspberry.
You are finished! Ready to become acquainted with your new device? This is a nice introductory tour of the Raspberry PI OS.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Miuzei Raspberry Pi 4 Touchscreen with Case &Fan
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- Rii i4 Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with 2.4G USB Dongle
- PNY Elite-X Fit 256GB 200MB/Sec USB 3.0 Flash Drive
If are interested in the project, I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas. Are there any problems or annoyances that you face Overlanding? Please leave a comment on one of the social platforms.