There is a lot of development to do for Backroad Raspberry applications. To make the development go quicker, I put together a Raspberry Pi 4 based portable development workstation.
The mainboard is an 8-GB Raspberry Pi 4 with a 64-GB root filesystem and a 256-GB fast thumb drive for development storage.
A folding portable keyboard and LCD monitor complete the workstation. There are links to the components below.
After you download the image, follow these instructions to create a development-system root SD card.
Do you have comments about an article? I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas. Are there any problems or annoyances that you face adventuring?
Please leave a comment below.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Quad Core 64 Bit WiFi Bluetooth (8GB)
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- PNY 256GB Elite-X Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard, Bluetooth & USB Wired
- MazerPi Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- Micro HDMI Male Type D to Type C Mini HDMI Male
- Lepow 15.6 Inch Full HD 1080P Computer Display